Alpha Orthopedic Systems’ Medical Education Department has one goal. We strive to help surgeons treat their patients better, through education and innovation.
Alpha Orthopedic Systems’ representatives also undergo a rigorous 8 month training program upon hire, so that they may be the best resource for our healthcare providers, and facilities.
Headed by Ed Motley, who brings 36 years of multi-discipline orthopedic background with him, our education department is highlighted by the following resources to better serve our surgeon customers’ and representatives’ needs:
State of the art facility with the latest technology and innovation available.
Local Education Centers
- 50 Person+ Education Center in Louisville, KY
- 25 Person Education Center in Brentwood, TN
- 15 Person Education Center in Chattanooga, TN
- Both equipped with HD visual and sound systems for clear presentations
Multiple Station Labs
- Located in Louisville, KY, Chattanooga TN, and Brentwood, TN
- Equipped with 4K Video with Image Management Software
- Full Power Equipment
- C-Arm for Real-Time Lab Imaging
Arthrex’s corporate headquarters is located in Naples, Florida where visitors will find a vibrant atmosphere of rapid product innovation, medical research and surgeon collaboration. The sprawling campus houses corporate and manufacturing operations, as well as Arthrex’s premier Medical Education Center, which serves as an education destination for surgeons from around the world to learn about new products and techniques through hands-on surgical skills training programs.