Knee (Lower Extremity) Surgery
Alpha Orthopedic Systems is proud to be your exclusive greater Kentucky and Tennessee distributor for Arthrex, the worldwide leader in knee and lower extremity surgery.
Having been founded on a sports medicine pedigree, Alpha Orthopedic Systems believes in the “preservation first” approach. If, however, preservation techniques do not work or are outlived by the patient, we do offer the replacement options as well.
Surgical procedures we cover include:
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Repair & Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair & Reconstruction
- Cartilage Repair, Reconstruction, & Replacement
- MCL (Medial Collateral Ligament) Repair (minimally invasive)
- LCL (Lateral Collateral Ligament Repair (minimally invasive)
- PCL Repair
- Knee Alignment Reconstruction
- Including Patella Femoral Alignment & High Tibial Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive UNI-Knee Arthroplasty (UKA)
- Patella-Femoral Joint Arthroplasty (PFJ)
- Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)